Here’s a quick and easy craft for those of you who need to entertain small people during the school holidays.
- White card
- Blue Paper / Card – we used A4 size
- Sparkly snowflake sequins or stars (or you could cut some mini paper snowflakes)
- Cotton Wool
- Polar Template (available here)
1. All you need to do is print out the template – either directly onto some white card or onto paper which you can then stick to the card (this is just to make it a bit more robust in order to cope with the copious amounts of glue little ones like to use!)
2. Tease out some cotton wool and stick onto the template.
3. Make a background by cutting some more white card for the icy ground and stick to the blue paper/card. Then, just add polar bear and snowflakes!